The Historical Postcard Collection, 1890-1960, offers a glimpse of Princeton University's campus grounds and buildings during the first half of the 20th century. The collection contains images of historically significant buildings such as Nassau Hall and Alexander Hall, as well as some buildings that no longer exist, such as the John C. Green School of Science and Marquand Chapel. Some cards depict the landscapes and areas surrounding the campus. Souvenir postcards feature graphics such as the Princeton “P”, tigers or banners.
The collection is part of the Princeton University Archives at the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library.